Managing Time: Adding New Time Log Entries
Should an agent forget to enter time for a reply an administrator can manually add new time log entries.
To do this go to TIME TRACKING->Add Tracked Time. In the screen that pops up:
- Enter the ticket #
- Choose a reply from within the selected ticket #
- Enter the start date and time and the end date and time for the time being tracked. The Total Time will automatically be calculated based on the difference between the two.
- Alternatively, you can just enter the total time recorded.
- Enter notes – since this is a manual time entry you might want to record the reason why the time was not tracked properly via the ticket.
- The agent field should be automatically populate based on the agent who worked on the reply to the ticket.
- The entry date and time will default to today’s date (this is the date the time log entry was record which might be very different from the date the work was actually done.)
Click the SAVE CHANGES button in the upper right side of the screeen.
More Topics In Advanced Time Tracking