Creating A New Triggered Ticket
To create a new triggered ticket:
- Go to TRIGGERED TICKETS and click the NEW TRIGGERED TICKET button at the top of the list
- Enter a name and a description
- In the EVENT SETTINGS, select either WooCommerce or AutomateWoo for the Event Group
- In Event Settings, choose the Event – for both WooCommerce and AutomateWoo there will be only one option.
- In the ACTION SETTINGS, select your desired action
- In the Action area, the fields will vary depending on the action you chose.
- Click the PUBLISH button on the upper right side.
Here are screen shots of the event settings for each Event GROUP and TYPE:
For AutomateWoo, you will need the AutomateWoo Workflow ID – learn more about that here: Using AutomateWoo With Triggered Tickets.
Create New Ticket From Ticket Template
Create New Reply From Ticket Template
Create New Ticket
Create New Reply
More Topics In Triggered Tickets