Setup Your Slack Configuration
Step 1: Configure Webhook In Your Slack Account
In order to receive notifications in your slack channel you must first configure a Webhook inside your slack account. You can do that here: https://my.slack.com/services/new/incoming-webhook/
Step 2: Configure the Awesome Support Notifications Add-on To Use Your New Webhook
Now that your Slack webhook is set up in your account, its time to tell Awesome Support about it.
- Go to the TICKETS->SETTINGS->NOTIFICATIONS tab
- Scroll down to the Slack section
- Click the checkbox next to Enable Slack Notifications
- Fill in the Webhook URL that you got from step 1 above.
- Provide a name and an icon in the areas provided
- Scroll all the way down and click the Save Changes button at the bottom of the page
More Topics In Notifications