Personalizing Satisfaction Survey
When the Satisfaction Survey add-on is activated, it is ready to go. Its default configuration allow you to get started right away – it will:
- Send out a survey to customers 24 hours after a ticket has been closed
- Automatically delete the results of any survey if the ticket is re-opened
- Display a rating column on the Tickets List page
- Give the customer only two choices – “Bad” and “Good”
- Provide 5 reasons for the customers to choose from if they stated that their experience was “Bad”.
Accessing Configuration Options
You can access the configuration page by going to Tickets->Settings and clicking on the Satisfaction Survey tab.
What The Options Mean
Configuration options are divided into seven sections
- Survey Behavior
- Miscellaneous (General)
- Rating Scale
- Unsatisfied Reasons
- Email Template
- Thank You Message
In the next part of this documentation we will cover each item in each section.
More Topics In Satisfaction Survey