The Agency Bundle is our most comprehensive bundle and includes a key benefit not available in other bundles: It automatically includes all FUTURE add-ons from our general category. This means that forth-coming add-ons such as Advanced Reporting and Productivity are all included in this bundle.
This bundle is well suited for:
- Businesses with multiple customers using WordPress
- Businesses with multiple departments
- Businesses with multiple agents
- Businesses with multiple support channels
- Businesses that uses WooCommerce, Envato or Easy Digital Downloads
- Businesses that have unique or non-standard workflows
- Businesses with a vested interest in higher than average security
The bundle includes all of our add-ons priced at a 55%- 65% discount compared to unlimited site licenses for each add-on.
With this bundle you can add the following additional functionality to the free Awesome Support core engine:
- The ability for all participants (agents, customers, admins) to use e-mail as the primary means of managing tickets
- The ability for internal agents to set private notes on a ticket
- Create and manage FAQs
- Create FAQs while responding to a ticket
- Get notified via SLACK and SMS of important ticket events
- Pre-configure responses so agents can quickly respond to frequent questions with just a click of a button
- Store files on a 3rd party server to save space on your host
- Stamp tickets with Statuses that mean something to you (create your own status labels)
- Open tickets by email for existing support users
- Prevent or allow opening of tickets by email for unrecognized users
- Automatically close old tickets based on age and ticket status
- Multiple workflows for closing old tickets
- Send multiple custom defined warning emails before closing old tickets
- Allow guest users (those without an account on the system) to open new tickets
- Validate and restrict tickets based on past purchases and licenses on WooCommerce or Envato or Easy Digital Downloads
- View important statistics related to your help desk operations – right on your WordPress dashboard
- Allow customers to encrypt private data such as passwords
- Automatically delete private data upon ticket close
- Automatically follow up with customers after a ticket has been closed to gauge their level of satisfaction (email satisfaction survey)
- Create completely custom ticket forms with Gravity Forms
- Automatic routing and assignment of tickets based on your choice of 5 different algorithms involving departments and products
- Create custom fields to be used inside of tickets without resorting to programming or WordPress development
- Allow tickets to be viewed publicly or privately
- Automatically track time spent on tickets
- Create invoice files for time spent on tickets
- Add 25+ useful functions to the core Awesome Support module including merging and splitting tickets, locking tickets, new email template tags, customer support notes, new notification options and more
- Includes all the features listed on our features page
This is also the only other bundle that offers an option to purchase without technical support rights. The idea is that businesses at this level might have a support staff or technical in-house expertise that can be used for technical issues. The option allows for automatic upgrades but no rights to open technical support tickets. Should an issue arise, a one-off ticket can be opened for $39.00.
The following add-ons are included in this bundle:
Can’t see the images above?
Check out our comparison table to see what’s included.
More About Future Add-ons
With this bundle you are automatically entitled to all future add-ons that become available during your license term. The only exception to this are those classified as “niche” add-ons or add-ons that are provided by a 3rd party vendor.
Niche add-ons are those that:
- Target a particular industry or industry function
- Require highly specialized software or equipment in order to function properly
- Those where the expected sales volume is 12 units or less each year.
These niche add-ons would not be useful to the majority of Awesome Support users so it does not make sense to include them. In fact, including them would drive up the price of the bundle for most users.
An example of a niche add-on is Paid Support For WooCommerce. This add-on is targeted at the tiny group of companies that charge for support services.
90%+ of our add-ons are NOT niche add-ons and will be automatically included in this bundle. In the first four months after this bundle was offered, 3 additional generally useful add-ons were published and automatically included. At least 3 more generally useful add-ons are scheduled to be published in 2017 and will automatically be included in this bundle for all licensed users.
Recurring Subscription Notice
The pricing for this bundle of add-ons is set as a subscription by default. However, you are free to cancel the recurring subscription at any time – you will still be entitled to the one year of free updates and support from the time of your last payment. The software will generally continue to work without additional payments. However, you should be aware that, as with all software, a future update of any of WordPress or Awesome Support Free Core could include a breaking change. At that time, if you are not on a subscription plan, you will need to purchase a new license to obtain the compatibility updates necessary for the product to continue to work.
To cancel your subscription, just go to your MY ACCOUNT