The Standard Bundle of add-ons is perfect for a smaller business or a start up business and includes the most popular add-ons for a single discounted price – you save 30% over purchasing individual add-ons. You save even more if you purchase one of the multi-site options.
If you only have one or two agents then this bundle is a great starting point.
With this bundle you can add the following additional functionality to the free Awesome Support core engine:
- The ability for all participants (agents, customers, admins) to use e-mail as the primary means of managing tickets
- The ability for internal agents to set private notes on a ticket
- Create and manage FAQs
- Create FAQs while responding to a ticket
- Get notified via SLACK and SMS of important ticket events
- Pre-configure responses so agents can quickly respond to frequent questions with just a click of a button
- Store files on a 3rd party server to save space on your host
- Stamp tickets with Statuses that mean something to you (create your own status labels)
- Open tickets by email for existing support users
- Prevent or allow opening of tickets by email for unrecognized users
- Import tickets from Zendesk, Helpscout and Ticksy
The following add-ons are included in this bundle:
Can’t see the images above?
Check out our comparison table to see what’s included.
Basic System Requirements
- WordPress Version 4.0 or later
- Awesome Support Version 4.3.0 or later
- PHP 5.6 or later
There are no additional requirements for this item.
The items below are great complements to this product!
Recurring Subscription Notification
The pricing for this (and most other add-ons) is set as a subscription by default. However, you are free to cancel the recurring subscription at any time – you will still be entitled to the one year of free updates and support from the time of your last payment. The software will generally continue to work without additional payments. However, you should be aware that, as with all software, a future update of any of WordPress / Awesome Support Free Core could include a breaking change. At that time, if you are not on a subscription plan, you will need to purchase a new license to obtain the compatibility updates necessary for the product to continue to work.
To cancel your subscription:
- Credit card or stripe users- just go to your MY ACCOUNT page on our website.
- Paypal users - cancel from directly inside your Paypal account.
This notice does not apply to service products such as custom programming or to free plugins.