Awesome Support Enterprise Bundle
The Enterprise Bundle of add-ons is designed for larger businesses such as:
- Businesses with multiple departments
- Businesses with multiple agents
- Businesses with multiple support channels
- Businesses that uses WooCommerce, Envato or Easy Digital Downloads
- Businesses that have unique or non-standard workflows
- Businesses with a vested interest in higher than average security
The bundle includes the majority of our add-ons priced at a 55% discount for a single site. You save even more (over 65%) if you purchase one of the multi-site options.
With this bundle you can add the following additional functionality to the free Awesome Support core engine:
- The ability for all participants (agents, customers, admins) to use e-mail as the primary means of managing tickets
- The ability for internal agents to set private notes on a ticket
- Create and manage FAQs
- Create FAQs while responding to a ticket
- Get notified via SLACK and SMS of important ticket events
- Pre-configure responses so agents can quickly respond to frequent questions with just a click of a button
- Store files on a 3rd party server to save space on your host
- Stamp tickets with Statuses that mean something to you (create your own status labels)
- Open tickets by email for existing support users
- Prevent or allow opening of tickets by email for unrecognized users
- Automatically close old tickets based on age and ticket status
- Multiple workflows for closing old tickets
- Send multiple custom defined warning emails before closing old tickets
- Allow guest users (those without an account on the system) to open new tickets
- Validate and restrict tickets based on past purchases and licenses on WooCommerce or Envato or Easy Digital Downloads
- View important statistics related to your help desk operations – right on your WordPress dashboard
- Allows customers to encrypt private data such as passwords
- Automatically delete private data upon ticket close
- Automatically follow up with customers after a ticket has been closed to gauge their level of satisfaction (email satisfaction survey)
- Allow tickets to be viewed publicly or privately
- Add 25+ useful functions to the core Awesome Support module including merging and splitting tickets, locking tickets, new email template tags, customer support notes, new notification options and more
- Includes most (but not all) of the features listed on our features page
This is also one of only two bundles that offer an option to purchase without technical support rights. The idea is that businesses at this level might have a support staff or technical in-house expertise that can be used for technical issues. The option allows for upgrades but no rights to open technical support tickets. Should an issue arise, a one-off ticket can be opened for $39.00.
The following add-ons are included in this bundle:
Can’t see the images above?
Check out our comparison table to see what’s included.
Recurring Subscription Notice
The pricing for this bundle of add-ons is set as a subscription by default. However, you are free to cancel the recurring subscription at any time – you will still be entitled to the one year of free updates and support from the time of your last payment. The software will generally continue to work without additional payments. However, you should be aware that, as with all software, a future update of any of WordPress or Awesome Support Free Core could include a breaking change. At that time, if you are not on a subscription plan, you will need to purchase a new license to obtain the compatibility updates necessary for the product to continue to work.
To cancel your subscription, just go to your MY ACCOUNT
Save even more with this bundle!
The Agency Bundle is our most comprehensive bundle and includes a key benefit not available…