The Professional Bundle of add-ons is perfect for:
- Growing businesses
- Businesses with multiple agents
- Operations with a higher volume of tickets per day
- Businesses that uses WooCommerce, Envato or Easy Digital Downloads
The bundle includes the most popular add-ons as well as the add-ons that are the greatest contributor to agent productivity. And you get it all for a single discounted price – you save 50% over purchasing individual add-ons. You save even more (over 50%) if you purchase one of the multi-site options.
With this bundle you can add the following additional functionality to the free Awesome Support core engine:
- The ability for all participants (agents, customers, admins) to use e-mail as the primary means of managing tickets
- The ability for internal agents to set private notes on a ticket
- Create and manage FAQs
- Create FAQs while responding to a ticket
- Get notified via SLACK and SMS of important ticket events
- Pre-configure responses so agents can quickly respond to frequent questions with just a click of a button
- Store files on a 3rd party server to save space on your host
- Stamp tickets with Statuses that mean something to you (create your own status labels)
- Open tickets by email for existing support users
- Prevent or allow opening of tickets by email for unrecognized users
- Import tickets from Zendesk, Helpscout and Ticksy
- Automatically close old tickets based on age and ticket status
- Multiple workflows for closing old tickets
- Send multiple custom defined warning emails before closing old tickets
- Allow guest users (those without an account on the system) to open new tickets
- Validate and restrict tickets based on past purchases and licenses on WooCommerce or Envato or Easy Digital Downloads
- View important statistics related to your help desk operations – right on your WordPress dashboard
The following add-ons are included in this bundle:
Can’t see the images above?
Check out our comparison table to see what’s included.
Basic System Requirements
- WordPress Version 4.4 or later
- Awesome Support Version 5.8.0 or later
- PHP 5.6, (7.1 or later recommended)
There are no additional requirements for this item.
The items below are great complements to this product!
Recurring Subscription Notification
The pricing for this (and most other add-ons) is set as a subscription by default. However, you are free to cancel the recurring subscription at any time – you will still be entitled to the one year of free updates and support from the time of your last payment. The software will generally continue to work without additional payments. However, you should be aware that, as with all software, a future update of any of WordPress / Awesome Support Free Core could include a breaking change. At that time, if you are not on a subscription plan, you will need to purchase a new license to obtain the compatibility updates necessary for the product to continue to work.
To cancel your subscription:
- Credit card or stripe users- just go to your MY ACCOUNT page on our website.
- Paypal users - cancel from directly inside your Paypal account.
This notice does not apply to service products such as custom programming or to free plugins.