Paid Support Tickets for WooCommerce Bundle
This new bundle brings together four amazing Awesome Support add-ons:
- Paid Support for WooCommerce add-on
- Triggered Tickets add-on
- WooCommerce add-on
- Front End Buttons add-on
On their own these add-ons are powerhouses, but together? They’ll knock your socks off and take the paid support tickets for your WooCommerce site to the next level.
With this bundle you’ll have the basics of the Awesome Support plugin plus the following features:
- link tickets to WooCommerce orders
- integrate and manage payments for your support tickets
- options to easily up-sell users when they do not have an existing support contract
- track the amount of time or tickets left for each user for each subscription in the current billing period
- automatically redirect users to the new ticket form after purchasing a subscription or one-off ticket token
- add static links as buttons to the top of the ticket form
- add button links to your FAQS, DOCUMENTATION, STORE, BLOG etc
- create tickets to collect additional data from a customer on all or a subset of orders
- and so much more!
Niche Product Notice
The Paid Support for WooCommerce add-on and Triggered Tickets for WooCommerce add-on are considered niche products. Therefore they are ONLY available in this bundle, and not in any other Awesome Support bundle.
Basic System Requirements
- WordPress Version 4.9 or later
- Awesome Support Version 5.8.0 or later
- PHP 7.1 (7.3 or later recommended)
- WooCommerce 3.2.5
- WooCommerce Subscriptions 2.2.11
- WooCommerce Memberships 1.8.9
- WooCommerce Stripe Gateway (optional) 3.2.3
- AutomateWoo (optional)
The items below are great complements to this product!
Recurring Subscription Notification
The pricing for this (and most other add-ons) is set as a subscription by default. However, you are free to cancel the recurring subscription at any time – you will still be entitled to the one year of free updates and support from the time of your last payment. The software will generally continue to work without additional payments. However, you should be aware that, as with all software, a future update of any of WordPress / Awesome Support Free Core could include a breaking change. At that time, if you are not on a subscription plan, you will need to purchase a new license to obtain the compatibility updates necessary for the product to continue to work.
To cancel your subscription:
- Credit card or stripe users- just go to your MY ACCOUNT page on our website.
- Paypal users - cancel from directly inside your Paypal account.
This notice does not apply to service products such as custom programming or to free plugins.
Related Articles and Videos
Unfortunately no related articles are available for this product right now.