Triggered Tickets For WooCommerce (Early Release)
The Triggered Tickets add-on is useful when you need to create a new ticket in response to WooCommerce events. Some examples where this can be useful are:
- You need to manually review every order and need to communicate with the customer about the status of that review
- You need to collect additional data from a customer on all or a subset of orders – every useful when a customer purchases a “project” or a “Consultation”
- You need your agents to set up internal processes for orders
Most help desks will not need this capability but when its needed, having it can make you and your agents even more efficient!
Trigger New Tickets From WooCommerce
You can use this add-on with Awesome Support to trigger new tickets based on status event changes that occur in a WooCommerce order.
Integrate with AutomateWoo For Advanced WooCommerce Workflows
AutomateWoo is a WordPress plugin that introduces amazing WorkFlow and automation capabilities into WooCommerce. If you have this installed you can create new tickets in response to these advanced workflows!
By integrating with AutomateWoo, you can create new tickets in response to thousands of WooCommerce event combinations!
Niche Product Notice
This add-on is a NICHE product created for a very specific industry or service provider. It is NOT AVAILABLE as part of the AGENCY BUNDLE. It is only available as an individual add-on purchase.
Early Release Notice
We tag new extensions with the label “Early Release”. The label is removed after a certain number of customers have installed and used the extension in production.
Basic System Requirements
- WordPress Version 4.9 or later
- Awesome Support Version 5.8.0 or later
- PHP 7.1 (7.3 or later recommended)
- Awesome Support version 5.9.1 or later
- WooCommerce (latest version)
- AutomateWoo (optional)
Recurring Subscription Notification
The pricing for this (and most other add-ons) is set as a subscription by default. However, you are free to cancel the recurring subscription at any time – you will still be entitled to the one year of free updates and support from the time of your last payment. The software will generally continue to work without additional payments. However, you should be aware that, as with all software, a future update of any of WordPress / Awesome Support Free Core could include a breaking change. At that time, if you are not on a subscription plan, you will need to purchase a new license to obtain the compatibility updates necessary for the product to continue to work.
To cancel your subscription:
- Credit card or stripe users- just go to your MY ACCOUNT page on our website.
- Paypal users - cancel from directly inside your Paypal account.
This notice does not apply to service products such as custom programming or to free plugins.
Related Articles and Videos
Unfortunately no related articles are available for this product right now.