Time Tracking and Invoicing (Early Release)
Do you routinely bill or invoice your customers for the time spent on a ticket? If so, you need our Time Tracking and Invoicing add-on. It allows you to track time spent on tickets at the most granular level possible while also reporting at the Client and Agent levels. In fact, there is no other WordPress Helpdesk and Support plugin that offers such a broad array of features, functions, and flexibility combined with very tight integration into a time-and-billing module.
- Capture the true time spent responding to tickets with the automatic timer
- Remove the need to use multiple systems to track tickets and time separately – do it all from one console
- Accurately generate invoice amounts for use with your billing system
- View reports of time spent on each ticket or spent by each agent
- Export invoicing files for use with any client billing system
- Capture the cost of providing support even if you don’t charge your customers for your agents time.
With this add-on you can:
- Automatically record the time spent on each reply to a ticket. The timer starts when the ticket is open in the agent’s browser and stops when the reply button is clicked.
- Specify a minimum amount of time for each time event (eg: 5 mins or 15 mins)
- Set billing rates at the agent, client and ticket levels
- Create an invoice file to be downloaded in the commonly used CSV format.
- Configure which agents can participate in billing the clients
- Manually enter time for each reply
- Sort and filter time entries in a separate detailed time-log screen
- Permit administrators to adjust time after-the-fact
- Run 4 different time based reports:
- The Agent Report shows the amount of time each agent has spent on tickets for the specified time period. It is a detailed report – showing each individual time log entry for each agent.
- The Client Report shows the time spent on each client. It is a detailed report showing each individual time log entry
- The Ticket Report shows the time spent on each ticket. Every time log entry is shown for each ticket in the selected date range.
- The invoice report shows the time spent by each agent that has not yet been invoiced
- Run multiple timers on multiple tickets simultaneously
If your business depends on accurately tracking the time your agents spend on each ticket then this module will fill a critical need in your business operations. Or if you would just like to capture the cost of providing support for each client then this add-on is the perfect fit.
Elements On The Ticket Screen
The Time Log list
Manual Time Entry (Or Edit Existing Entry)
Early Release Notice
We tag new extensions with the label “Early Release”. The label is removed after a certain number of customers have installed and used the extension in production.
Basic System Requirements
- WordPress Version 4.0 or later
- Awesome Support Version 4.3.0 or later
- PHP 5.6 or later
There are no additional requirements for this item.
The items below are great complements to this product!
Recurring Subscription Notification
The pricing for this (and most other add-ons) is set as a subscription by default. However, you are free to cancel the recurring subscription at any time – you will still be entitled to the one year of free updates and support from the time of your last payment. The software will generally continue to work without additional payments. However, you should be aware that, as with all software, a future update of any of WordPress / Awesome Support Free Core could include a breaking change. At that time, if you are not on a subscription plan, you will need to purchase a new license to obtain the compatibility updates necessary for the product to continue to work.
To cancel your subscription:
- Credit card or stripe users- just go to your MY ACCOUNT page on our website.
- Paypal users - cancel from directly inside your Paypal account.
This notice does not apply to service products such as custom programming or to free plugins.
Related Articles and Videos
Unfortunately no related articles are available for this product right now.