Awesome Support Core Version 3.3.2 Released
Version 3.3.2 of Awesome Support has been released. This is primarily a maintenance release.
You can obtain the release via the following channels:
- For new installations, download directly using the DOWNLOAD button at the top of our website.
- For existing installations, go to the PLUGINS screen in your WordPress dashboard (wp-admin) and perform the upgrade there
- For new installations you can download it from wordpress.org
- Developers can pull the latest release from github
This release brings the following changes/fixes:
- Add more hooks and filters - this sets the stage for our next batch of extensions including Satisfaction Survey, Private Credentials and more. It also facilitates a key improvement to the EMAIL SUPPORT extension later this year.
- Don't show "Awaiting Reply" tag when agents can see all tickets
- Make the "Smart filtering" of tickets an option
- Improved capability check on ticket creation
- Turn auto-completion of password fields off (for PCI compliance)
- Use safe redirects after login & registration (for PCI compliance)
- Improve username sanitization on account creation
- Add the ability to programmatically add new options through
- Fix conflict with ACF Pro
- Fix conflict with Sensei
- Fix issue with orphan medias not showing up in the media library
- Fix issue with terms & conditions not validating properly on account registration
- Localize forgotten strings
You can review the entire change-log history here:
PS: If you hold a current license to one of our extensions, join our private Facebook group!
THREE EASY WAYS TO GET STARTED WITH AWESOME SUPPORT TODAY!
Purchase A Bundle
Download Free Plugin
Install From WordPress.org