- We do not share personal data stored with us with other companies other that those required for processing or storing it on our behalf (eg: payment providers, email service providers, cloud hosting services etc.)
- We will share personal data stored with us with Law Enforcement upon request of a valid legal directive such as a subpoena or as otherwise legally required under US Law
- Payment information (credit card data) is stored at Paypal or Stripe and not on our servers
- We use reasonable standard commercial efforts to secure your personal information including industry standard SSL encryption when your data is in-transit
- This site uses other cookies for certain tracking and marketing and sends this data back to 3rd party sites
- You can opt-out of certain tracking and marketing data collection directly on 3rd party sites - a list of these are located below
- We do collect the information provided to us by your browser (ip address and other technical data)
- Disputes related to this policy are subjected to US Law in the city of Chicago, Illinois
We provide this privacy statement explaining our online information practices, so that you can decide whether and how to interact with the Site and the Services.
We may release your information when we deem it appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
Contact Data and Other Identifiable Information
This site collects certain user information, which may include a username and password, contact information, or any other data that you type in to the site. It may also identify your IP address to help identify you on future visits to the site. At our discretion, the Site may use this data to:
- Personalize the user experience and/or customer service
- Improve the site
- To process transactions
- Administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature or function
- Send email to users
The site will only share such user data with these third parties in the aggregate, using collected data reporting on user activity and data that the site collects, but not identifying individual users. Information limited to or identifying individual site users will not be shared.
Mobile Device Privacy
The following applies to our site, when viewed on a mobile device:
- When accessed with a mobile deivce, our site may collect information automatically, such as the type of mobile device you have, device identifiers, and information about your use of the site. Regardless of the device you use to access the site, it will also collect information you provide, as well as information about your interaction with the site and its content.
- If location services are activated on your mobile device, our site may collect information about the location of your device. Your mobile network service providers may collect device-specific information, such as a device identifier, when you use our website or one of our mobile applications. This information collected by your mobile network service will not be associated with your user account with us, or with your personally identifiable information.
3rd Party Collection Of Your Browsing Data (Google, Facebook, Twitter and others)
By using this site you consent to this collection of data and to the privacy policies used by these third parties:
Protection of user information
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you share with the site.
In most Internet browsers, you can change your settings so that you will be warned each time a cookie is being sent, or so that cookies will be turned off. With cookies blocked, some functions of the Site may not operate properly.
Usernames, Passwords, and Profiles
If prompted, Users must provide a valid email address to the Site, at which the User can receive messages. User must also update the Site if that email address changes. The Site reserves the right to terminate any User account if a valid email is requested but is not provided by the User.
If the Site prompts or allows a User to create a username or profile, Users agree not to pick a username or provide any profile information that would impersonate someone or that is likely to cause confusion with any other person or entity. The Site reserves the right to cancel a User account or change a username or profile data at any time. Similarly, if the Site prompts or allows a User to create an avatar or upload a picture, User agrees not to use any image that impersonates some other person or entity, or that is otherwise likely to cause confusion.
You are responsible for protecting your username and password for the Site, and you agree not to disclose it to any third party. We recommend that you use a passwork that is more than eight characters long. You are responsible for all activity on your account, whether or not you authorized it. You agree to inform us of unauthorized use of your account, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You acknowledge that if you wish to protect your interactions the Site, it is your responsibility to use a secure encrypted connection, virtual private network, or other appropriate measures.
We are based in Chicago, IL and you are contracting to use our Site. This Policy and all matters arising from your use of the Site are governed by and will be construed according to the laws of Chicago, IL, without regard to any choice of laws rules of any jurisdiction. The federal courts and state courts that have geographical jurisdiction over disputes arising at our office location in Chicago, IL will be the only permissible venues for any and all disputes arising out of or in connection with this Policy or the Site and Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please address them to email@example.com.
THREE EASY WAYS TO GET STARTED WITH AWESOME SUPPORT TODAY!
Purchase A Bundle
Download Free Plugin
Install From WordPress.org