Tasks and Todos (Early Release)
Do you want to attach checklists of tasks that need to be completed to your tickets? If so, this add-on is for you. With it you can:
- Automatically attach a list of items that need to be completed to any ticket
- Manually attach one or more “todo” or “task” to any ticket
- Prevent tickets from being closed until all the items have been marked completed
- Send notifications as tasks are completed
- Attach notes to each task as they are completed
Create Pre-defined Task Lists
A task list represents one or more tasks – it is effectively a collection of tasks and todos that can then be assigned to a ticket.
Associate Task Lists With Ticket Types, Statuses, Priorities and More
When one or more Task Lists are associated with a Ticket Type, the tasks are automatically added to the ticket as soon as the user submits it.
Tasks Can be Assigned Resources And Have Notification Templates
Agents Can Manage All Tasks On A Ticket
Early Release Notice
We tag new extensions with the label “Early Release”. The label is removed after a certain number of customers have installed and used the extension in production.
Basic System Requirements
- WordPress Version 4.9 or later
- Awesome Support Version 5.8.0 or later
- PHP 7.1 (7.3 or later recommended)
Requires Awesome Support 5.8.1 or later
The items below are great complements to this product!
Recurring Subscription Notification
The pricing for this (and most other add-ons) is set as a subscription by default. However, you are free to cancel the recurring subscription at any time – you will still be entitled to the one year of free updates and support from the time of your last payment. The software will generally continue to work without additional payments. However, you should be aware that, as with all software, a future update of any of WordPress / Awesome Support Free Core could include a breaking change. At that time, if you are not on a subscription plan, you will need to purchase a new license to obtain the compatibility updates necessary for the product to continue to work.
To cancel your subscription:
- Credit card or stripe users- just go to your MY ACCOUNT page on our website.
- Paypal users - cancel from directly inside your Paypal account.
This notice does not apply to service products such as custom programming or to free plugins.
Related Articles and Videos
Unfortunately no related articles are available for this product right now.