Scheduled Tickets (Early Release)
The Scheduled tickets add-on for Awesome Support helps you to keep on top of periodic support tasks. It is perfect for businesses that promise customers that they would accomplish certain tasks on a regular basis such as:
- Doing lawn maintenance every month
- Running a computer health checkup every quarter
- Running system updates every month
- Pool cleaning once a week
Once per day/week/month/quarter/year
Every X minutes
A single date in the future
Set Priorities and Other Attributes
Scheduled tickets can be created with pre-set priorities and statuses as well as other select custom field attributes.
Additionally, you can pre-select the agent responsible for the ticket – which works really well when you have agents that are always assigned to certain customers.
So if you ever make promises to customers to get things accomplished in the future, you should pick up this extension today!
Niche Product Notice
This add-on is a NICHE product created for a very specific industry or service provider. It is NOT AVAILABLE as part of the AGENCY BUNDLE. It is only available as an individual add-on purchase.
Early Release Notice
We tag new extensions with the label “Early Release”. The label is removed after a certain number of customers have installed and used the extension in production.
Basic System Requirements
- WordPress Version 4.9 or later
- Awesome Support Version 5.8.0 or later
- PHP 7.1 (7.3 or later recommended)
- WP-CRON should be enabled with enough website traffic to fire it off on a regular basis OR
- Auto WP-CRON disabled and a linxux/OS system cron configured to automatically invoke WP-CRON on a regular basis
Recurring Subscription Notification
The pricing for this (and most other add-ons) is set as a subscription by default. However, you are free to cancel the recurring subscription at any time – you will still be entitled to the one year of free updates and support from the time of your last payment. The software will generally continue to work without additional payments. However, you should be aware that, as with all software, a future update of any of WordPress / Awesome Support Free Core could include a breaking change. At that time, if you are not on a subscription plan, you will need to purchase a new license to obtain the compatibility updates necessary for the product to continue to work.
To cancel your subscription:
- Credit card or stripe users- just go to your MY ACCOUNT page on our website.
- Paypal users - cancel from directly inside your Paypal account.
This notice does not apply to service products such as custom programming or to free plugins.
Related Articles and Videos
Unfortunately no related articles are available for this product right now.