New Product: Issue Tracking For Awesome Support
Today we released the first public version of Issue Tracking for Awesome Support.
What Is it?
This is an extension that enables an agent or organization to easily manage multiple related tickets. One or more tickets can be added to an "Issue" with a single primary agent acting as the controller for that issue. Updates to the issue will automatically be delivered to all interested parties on the underlying tickets - including agents, customers and third parties.
Why Do You Need It?
The main product page for this add-on says it best:
Larger support operations can easily receive multiple support tickets related to the same problem, especially if its a new issue. Managing multiple tickets that are all about the same problem can easily become a problem itself. Imagine having to update 10, 100 or even 500 tickets just to give them all the same status update? Under this kind of a scenario wouldn’t it be great if you could create a group of tickets and manage the group as a single entity?
What Are The Benefits Of Using This Extension?
- Easily manage multiple related tickets as a group
- Notify all associated parties on all related tickets simply by adding a single update to their related issue - this feature alone can save you a LOT of time even if you only have 10 tickets grouped into a single issue.
- Close all related tickets in one step - this is another HUGE timesaver
- Manage issues internally with different types of comments that control who receives notifications about the comments
- Control lines of communications - internal communications meant just for agents can be segregated from those meant for customers
Where Can I Learn More?
You can learn more by:
Additional resources and tutorials will be posted as they become available later in the year.
This add-on is available now starting at $129.00.
Screen Shot Gallery
THREE EASY WAYS TO GET STARTED WITH AWESOME SUPPORT TODAY!
Purchase A Bundle
Download Free Plugin
Install From WordPress.org