Version 3.3.3 of Awesome Support has been released. This is primarily a maintenance release with one new feature.
You can obtain the release via the following channels:
- For new installations, download directly using the DOWNLOAD button at the top of our website.
- For existing installations, go to the PLUGINS screen in your WordPress dashboard (wp-admin) and perform the upgrade there
- For new installations you can download it from wordpress.org
- Developers can pull the latest release from github
This release brings the following changes/fixes:
- Add templates for email notifications – see the TICKETS->SETTINGS->E-mail tab to turn it on or off.
- This will improve the look of emails and reduce the number of incidents where line breaks are mysteriously removed. It will also allow you to set system wide headers and footers including logos. BUT, if you’re already using another email template plugin, you will need to turn this off!
- Improve a number of filters in the e-mail notification class.
- Update the translation catalog.
- Make sure the Sensei fix works at all times.
You can review the entire change-log history here:
PS: If you hold a current license to one of our extensions, join our private Facebook group!