Business Rules Engine (With Zapier Integration)
Powerful rules based ticket-handling is the domain of this add-on to the Awesome Support WordPress Helpdesk Plugin. It follows a TRIGGER->CONDITIONS->ACTIONS paradigm. Set your rule triggers, select the conditions that must be met in order to trigger an action and then select the actions that will be performed.
Examples Of Rules
Here are just some of the great rules you can create with this add-on:
- Notify admins and supervisors when tickets from particular customers arrive
- Automatically send customers notice of a system outage when they submit a ticket
- Connect your ticket system to hundreds of other products via Zapier
- Automatically assign tickets to particular agents based on any combination of 15+ rule conditions
- Escalate select tickets automatically based on keywords in the ticket or reply
- Add notes and alerts to tickets based on the client or client attributes
- Send email alerts when replies are received on old tickets
You can create any combination of rules – you can even create a different rule for each of your customers if you wish!
Trigger actions on tickets based on seven key ticket events:
Conditions & Filters
The add-on includes a wide array of conditions that can be used including:
- Contents of tickets and replies
- Contents of custom fields and more
Select from one or more actions to automate ticket tasks. Actions include:
- Changing ticket status (eg: escalating a ticket)
- Closing a ticket
- Changing agents
- Moving tickets to trash
- Adding a note to a ticket
- Adding a reply to a ticket
- Firing a webhook
- Sending emails
- Pushing a message to Zapier
- Change ticket priority
- Update ticket department
Periodic rules are rules that are executed at a regular interval. You can use periodic rules to do things like:
- Send reminders of open tickets with a particular status or priority to agents and users
- Escalate open tickets if they’ve been open for too long
- Send reminders to agents if they haven’t responded to an open ticket in a while
Periodic rules are a powerful feature of this add-on and can help to significantly streamline your workflow!
Have A Question?
With an add-on this powerful you might have questions about what it might be able to do. Just drop us a note on our contact form and we’ll let you know if what you need can be done.
Basic System Requirements
- WordPress Version 4.9 or later
- Awesome Support Version 5.8.0 or later
- PHP 7.1 (7.3 or later recommended)
There are no additional requirements for this item.
The items below are great complements to this product!
Recurring Subscription Notification
The pricing for this (and most other add-ons) is set as a subscription by default. However, you are free to cancel the recurring subscription at any time – you will still be entitled to the one year of free updates and support from the time of your last payment. The software will generally continue to work without additional payments. However, you should be aware that, as with all software, a future update of any of WordPress / Awesome Support Free Core could include a breaking change. At that time, if you are not on a subscription plan, you will need to purchase a new license to obtain the compatibility updates necessary for the product to continue to work.
To cancel your subscription:
- Credit card or stripe users- just go to your MY ACCOUNT page on our website.
- Paypal users - cancel from directly inside your Paypal account.
This notice does not apply to service products such as custom programming or to free plugins.