Agent Front-End (Early Release)
The Agent Front-end add-on for Awesome Support provides a simple interface for your agents to handle basic ticket tasks on the front-end. This can be useful when your agents are not your employees or are vendors and you don’t want to grant them access to all the functions of your WordPress admin agent dashboard in wp-admin.
With the Agent Front-end add-on your agent can perform the following tasks on the front-end:
- View a list of open tickets that are assigned to them (if they’re the primary agent on the ticket)
- Reply to tickets including adding attachments to the tickets
- Close Tickets
- Change the status of a ticket.
- View a list of closed tickets that were assigned to them
Ticket List on Front End
View the Full Contents of a Ticket
Reply To Or Close A Ticket
- Place the ticket interface on any page of your site using a short-code
- Tickets open in their own tabs which allow easy navigation between multiple tickets
- Adopts the general style of the existing theme
- Control which custom fields agents can view
Only the four basic ticketing functions mentioned above are available to agents on the front-end with this add-on. Access to advanced functions such as canned responses, private notes, faqs etc. is not available. If agents need access to those functions you will need to allow your agents to log into the back-end of the site.
Early Release Notice
We tag new extensions with the label “Early Release”. The label is removed after a certain number of customers have installed and used the extension in production.
Basic System Requirements
- WordPress Version 4.4 or later
- Awesome Support Version 5.8.0 or later
- PHP 5.6, (7.1 or later recommended)
This add-on is best viewed on a page with a FULL WIDTH display option. Many (but not all) themes do have a full-width page template that can be applied on a page-by-page basis.
The items below are great complements to this product!
Recurring Subscription Notification
The pricing for this (and most other add-ons) is set as a subscription by default. However, you are free to cancel the recurring subscription at any time – you will still be entitled to the one year of free updates and support from the time of your last payment. The software will generally continue to work without additional payments. However, you should be aware that, as with all software, a future update of any of WordPress / Awesome Support Free Core could include a breaking change. At that time, if you are not on a subscription plan, you will need to purchase a new license to obtain the compatibility updates necessary for the product to continue to work.
To cancel your subscription:
- Credit card or stripe users- just go to your MY ACCOUNT page on our website.
- Paypal users - cancel from directly inside your Paypal account.
This notice does not apply to service products such as custom programming or to free plugins.